phyzis

Wednesday, September 01, 2004


i am allowed to have wishlists, dont i...especially remembering how it happened last year..hahah i think i am forgiven for putting down my lust list especially tis week.

1) a holga camera..yes..i dont want to buy another camera..but it would be nice if i can have this one. make sense?

2) a white leather hobo bag

3) a good massage at my fav place

that's all. i dont have many desires...

about the last item..i dont know if what i need is another massage or a visit to the chiropractist. i like to scare my friends and acquaintences by asking them feel my shoulder blades rotating and creaking..yesterday i got a friend who is a bio sort of person to feel it..and then she told me that she could feel all the bones grinding the fluid or something..and i was like, what fluid? anyway, she advised me to go see the doctor and get a referral..this had in fact been going on for quite a while.

i blame it on my posture..and i also have a feeling my spinal alignment is not right..coz my mum always say my shoulder senget..one side higher than the other...but i have this shoulder which i will like to describe as nice..cc and i was talking about 80s retro fashion and shoulder pads few days back..when he exclaimed "you look like you wear shoulder pads!"..and of coz i had to give out a huge gasp and a big "Noooo!"

..what i have been 'carrying' was in fact au naturale 'shoulder pads" ...i have this skinny straight shoulder with portuding bones..hence my shoulder pad look. but since i identify more with being in the noughties, i suspect i cant carry this 'shoulder pad look' very well (i.e the bad posture) hence the perrenial stiff shoulder and back aches..

even my MIL2B had been freaked out by my creaky shoulders and told me i better get it checked...and she managed to scare me by saying i may just aggravate the condition and it may haunt me when i am older. so maybe i would go to the doc next week..but i still will like that item 3 if i can.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home