phyzis

Saturday, August 21, 2004


sat afternoon..i just googled "THE NAME OF MY WORKPLACE+BLOG"...

and the results nearly made me fall off my seat!

in one google result...

" As many of you might hav known, recently "THE BIG KAHUNA'S NAME" (i.e. my boss) has been surfing our blogs and had discovered many of our secrets..."

i clicked on that blog..and the entry was about privacy on the net. apparently some of my colleagues have been spreading gossips about one or two of our 'clients' based on what they read on the blogs..gosh..i already know some but i NEVER will ever share this info about their existence or what is written with anyone of my colleagues for that matter..coz i also have my own dirty secret..hahah I ALSO HAVE A BLOG!

i am already worried about MY OWN PRIVACY...hmmm.. my 'clients' have already started toeing the line asking personal and sometimes totally irrelevant questions..it is of coz flattering but irritating sometimes ..coz the guys just giggle and get flustered more times than neccessary sometimes..so things cant get any more personal than that!


hmm..

so therefore darlings, no pictures of me here and if i decide to put any up during the moments where i forget due to vanity, rest assured they will be up only for a lil while..and no mention of my full name if you decide to link or anywhere else on your site!

muchos gracias



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home