phyzis

Saturday, August 07, 2004




"Hell is round the corner where I shelter.
Isms and schisms, we re living on a skelter
If you believe I ll deceive
Common sense says you are thief
Let me take you down the corridors of my life"



last night had a great time at a hen night party..tho i must say..i was aready very very tired during dinner..hahah so i wasnt too energetic on the dance floor unlike a few sexay babes :)

the music was very retro.

which reminds me that my cd collection is gettting more and more retro by the day.i have not been buying much cds...part of the reason being i now find myself with a mess of a cd collection from having to share with my brother and from the move from old house to new house and i have also lost a few cds..so what i have now are a lot of empty cd cases..which irritates the hell out of me! hhmph...

anyway, i found one very retro cd, which i begin to like again today. something which i listened to circa 95/96

music: tricky-maxinquaye

.....................................................................................................................................

courtesy of my lovely colleague..i got to have a mini shopping spree at mph yesterday..he gave me $30 worth of vouchers..so my mini haul consists of a book and three mags. sufficient to keep me occupied this hols.. started reading the book on the way to work this morning. and i have to say, from the first few pages, i picked a good one.



read the reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home