phyzis

Tuesday, August 31, 2004



i have decided to save the last entry simply becoz i am getting paranoid again. i checked and saw that someone got here from googling "*my name* blog"..and someone else i know got "*my name* xx xxxx!!!" as a nick ...ack!

i think, and i hope i am right, that this is just an after effect of a blast of a party we had. i truly enjoyed myself..i got something which brought me all the way to the moon..hahaha.. my ego stroked..would love to share it here..but due to privacy sake, i wont, ha! and just now, there was a lot of jiving and rocking..and to add to that, it was a beautiful full-moon night, so everyone got a lil madder than usual....so much so that the residents had to call the police.

but sanity had sinked in a bit now despite me still being on a high... and so i am a bit worried.

so please please dear friends, i plead, dont have my name anywhere on cyberspace if you can help it.

*thank you*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home