phyzis

Saturday, August 28, 2004


so how was the saturday spent? there were many options..the gigs, womad, shopping..

in the end..i headed down to catch my cousin lina..let me promote her..she's very talented and creative..and i have seen her works in a lot of stuffs..but the big thing for her today was that she was among the 10 finalists who got through among the hundreds of entries for the x:odus nationwide shoe design competition..really cool.




lina explaining her design


i love her whimsical design..



she dint manage to emerge as the top three....the winners get a chance to have their shoes marketed by the company..but we all were 100% behind her and sure her's was 100% marketable..now all we need is the finances ;)

from one shoe brand to another..i was at fep earlier and i simply had to drop by at gripz..where i was gripped with lust..gosh , i just salivated and drooled when i got there and had to force myself to get out of the shop..

i was actually on a mission to look for my gear for next week's 'party'..my partners in crime were not free or were feeling rather slack..so i was left shopping alone...i thought it was easy but turned out to be quite a daunting task.. havent been there for some time..and my..there were a LOT of choices..but nothing was IT..or what i was looking for.. let's just say the place is also a haven for all the trashy trampy ahlian clothes so one has to be really careful with what one ends up choosing amidst the chaos..but i know the place has potential and of coz the discerning shopper wont fail to miss the really good stuffs.. let me tell you..they are at the higher levels or floors. ahh..and another shoe story..one of these funky lil boutique shop owners complimented me on my shoes today ;)

the theme for next week is retro..which is rather boring...coz i think alot of other places have that as well..hmm why cant it be gothic..i am returning to my black phase..and if that's not it..let me tell ya..according to ME..yes me..polka dots are in, specifically black and white....why? becoz my last three recent purchases happened to be so..hahahaha

two of em..being considered for the retro thing..to go with the capri pants and my b shoes, which i so love even tho they are not the comfiest thing in the world.

hmmm....maybe afterall, it's just a case of finding clothes to match the shoes..whadya think?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home