phyzis

Monday, August 29, 2005

out of shape


my husband had been asking me if i want anything..honestly honestly...i cant think of anything. materially i dont lust for anything now...really. zilch.


but last night i was standing infront of the full length mirror...and i just knew what i want...hah..nothing that he can do about. but something i have to work on myself....i think i am losing it..i m so out of shape now. gravity isnt getting any kinder..and the article in sundaylife..no i dint read it..though i will look for it now. looking at my posterior..hahah i think i need to work it. the daily climb to the third floor hasnt actually helped much.

therefore i think i am going to sign up for.....

another 10k run at the end of this year!

.........................................................................

not sure if i can blame it on the one thing that inflicted me..the first year-wife syndrome..hahah ..

got me domesticated and all...

made apple crumble over the weekend

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya Is,

yeey! u're gg for this run! Hmm, should I go for it too? I do need another "goal" so this one is pretty good! hehe..

- Syidzz

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is!!

u gg for this run? WOW!
i've been running but no stamina... :S

and i'm *always* out of shape! sheeshhhh! LOL!

11:36 AM  
Blogger phyzis said...

syidzz..
u should! u have been exercising and training apa..can lah.ur in better shape than me!

yeah..thinking of..i took part in 2003..but missed last year..probably will do again this year..becoz had been so slack i nid a goal to start training ;)

2:39 PM  
Blogger zaniack said...

eh Is, if I do join this rite, it would be my first eva BIG BIG run! hehe.. & right now, this is high in my goal/priority list oredi. U register oredi?

we must always have sumtin to aim for rite.. hehe.. (if nt damn boring lah)

-Syidzz

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home