phyzis

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

my boy


few days back, the PILs cleaned their room and uncovered a box of old albums and photographs. and when the kids came down we had fun showing them the photos and comparing how their umi looked then and now. and also were pleasantly amused at how similar lil aliah and her umi looks.

oooh and i had the pleasure of unearthing his old photos...

my lil boy..he was oh so demure



and his poses ..hmmm...


he was fair and skinny and..and in my heart he was cute..in a pretty boy kuniang kind of way..heheheh



how he has changed.

lost that innocence...but still in my heart.


my photos..online can be found in izad's album

2 Comments:

Blogger phyzis said...

u rilly thk so?...

actually thk he looks quite different frm now :)

6:21 PM  
Blogger izadnhana said...

he looks more cheena now! :D

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home