phyzis

Friday, April 29, 2005


i have been busy...handling very anal people

the paper was handed in 2 days ago..after going through 2 rounds with markings and editions all over that it can almost be framed up like an art piece. the good thing is, these did not really shake my confidence. the first reason being my boss is infamous for this. on wanting to do a certain way and things said in a certain way.

and my current boss is not the first boss i have worked with who is so very anal...i had another one who vetted my slides and told me things like no thick borders on the table coz it looks like a tombstone and the peolpe in china will not like that...cant decide if i should take it as something new to learn about PRC or my boss just being picky.

and the thing is..the bosses who are so very very picky..all happen to be MEN! and we thought women are the ones who are into details! the only concession for me is that my men bosses and me are on 'friends' term..so i can whine and complain and occasionally 'scold' them about their behaviour without feeling that he will judge me ..or bitch about me behind my back..so they can be like they are right now. coz i have to say i always prefer men bosses to women anytime, even if it seems to be against my own kind.

the horrid week is however ending on a good note coz based on the feedback i have been getting..i aced my first presenation today.

which is good. now i can better enjoy the weekend. the 'getaway' awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home