phyzis

Sunday, October 03, 2004


"The devil of Martha Stewart sits on one shoulder, seducing me with whispers about basil-tomato tarts and hydrangeas in silver bowls....

The angel of Susan Faludi sits on the other, warning me about the crisis of conscience I will experience when I sign on the dotted line for a 5-digit menu, and the dilettante of feminism and liberalism that I will officially become the second that I purchase a hand-embellished gown that I will only wear once in my life. "


some sharing of perspectives:
http://www.pineapple-girl.com/wed/archives/2004/09/got_them_no_wed_1.htm#more


.......................................................................................................


did i tell you...that i've got my gown..in restrospect, i am not sure why i chose it..my friend was with me then..and i think i did tell her i felt princessy in the gown. maybe that's why i chose it...lol!

so guess what i told him today...i am going to go all the way...it feels a bit like a farce me being princessy but i think i will go with it. might as well. so i told him i will wear a tiara at my wedding..hahahah...he of coz gasped..but i am seriously considering it. really. the question now....


will i be an audrey..



or a marilyn...?



lol! note, tis girl has her toungue firmly in her cheek :X

.....but truth is..she has tis tiny tinge of regret at acquiring the mentioned princess gown..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home