phyzis

Saturday, September 25, 2004


you know sometimes i am made to feel that we are still not there yet. this place is still run like a third world country.

i had to freaking wait more than half an hour for the bus today. spoilt my dinner plans. i imagined myself stranded in no man's land waiting for the bus that comes once every hour. the only exception was i had just stepped out of the mall, to be specific, a hypermart.

my small tub of ice cream was threatening to meltdown to milkshake. my gastric juices was making me feel sick...


i am one impatient lady..but what got me madder is that i know how this bF*%$&* state of public transportation got to be. coz they got too smart for their own good. like some nation got too smart and ended up with a banana republic of an election..but i digress. i was just fuming and was tempted to behave like a third world passenger when i got on the bus, to take out my ice cream tub and finish it off. but of coz i dint.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home