phyzis

Wednesday, July 14, 2004


it has been a crazy past few days where i lost a few things and found a few things..
currently , i am still missin a few things. superficial as this entry may sound, these things are important to me; my custom blend powder (i need this coz most times i go out only with conceealer n this), my favourite jeans (worn long and worn out enough since uni days to fit just perfect on me) and lastly my birkies (also used since uni days)

like money doenst make one happy, but sometimes i feel money can make survival more bearable.....you know i can be a cheapskate but a few things like the last two items i dun mind spending a bit more coz they have been one of those few of my ole faithful belongings that make life easier ( no need to think, just slip them on) and more comfortable..my birkies have died on me..but the first two items, i searched long and hard..tear my hair, cant find :(

i can be a forgetful lady sometimes. i am not always like this..but some episodes of my life, normally when i am under stress, i tend to be very forgetful. phyz once said, one day in the future, i might just leave my kid at the supermarket or somewhere.

i found this tho...



boy during his no hairwax day. taken by the girl. windsor, uk.

we decided for now at least (until one of us changes mind. again) we shall save the money from a photoshoot..coz we want to go to some places again. and maybe to new places we have always wanted to go :)