phyzis

Monday, July 05, 2004



so i finished another run yesterday!

the run wasnt too bad. to tell you the truth, i didnt run all the way because i had to pace and motivate some people .. but it was easier mainly coz the weather was cool and only got humid later...this is my second run after last year's 10km singapore marathon..

when i was in jc, i love to run. i wasnt an ace runner in the calibre of those cross country runners, but i found running addictive, i would run after the last p.e lessons with two other of my crazy girl friends. sometimes it helps me think clearly..especially on some situations it helps me to process my thoughts better. i remember 10 years ago as i was jogging my mind wondered to something which i wanted and i told myself if i can finish that god-awful clementi canal run, i can get what i wanted. as what we know, it's a mind over body matter, which applied in running, i feel can be applied to a lot of other situations. if i can do a few kilometers, other tasks will seem more doable..

tis may freak him out..ayway he knows i always say freaky things..sometime ago when i rollerbladed in east coast, i would see those cool mummies rollerblading or jogging while pushing their babies in the stroller. i wonder if i can pull that off..and i told him before, if i have a daughter, i would want her to go to the school that makes the girls run in the morning after assembly...hahahaha

ok girl, too much dreaming, that's far into the future i suppose..for now i just need to make sure i get my butt off the seat and peel myself from the laptop often enough to get running. will probably pick up blading once again too..