phyzis

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

naively blogging since.....2001


i was talking to a colig at the end of the day and he mentioned something that he did or rather went for ...and suddenly an alarm rang inside my head..i found it funny. not that i had mean thoughts. it was just something weird that he did.

i am not going to bitch about him. he is a nice guy and a pal. i have to thank him. due to his advice, phy finally found the facial cleansing range for men which is so 'serasih' and sesuai for him..

i could blog about him.

but you see..now i have this fear that i will be discovered. by whom exactly i dunno.
but now when i blog, i try not to be specific. i would try not to use real names. and of coz if possible not have our faces showing here. i know there are the times when vanity takes over and i succumb to it..but if there is ever a whiff that i have been found..i would take that post away..


aaahh..and i was just reading my old blog the other day. the archived pages.i dont have to do a link here. if you knew me back then, you know where i resided.

my blog used to be more personal. with real names. and it was more a "today i went to.. today i did..this and that" type of entries. i could do that then as it was less public. and i found the entries very amusing and even so terribly cringed-worthy. especially the first few posts. it was 2001. i was 24! four years has passed.

i cringed at the subject of my posts, the manner and my sily thoughts then. still i couldnt deny it that that was me blogging it down then..that was me! no matter how selenge..i found it rather amusing..tho self-indulgent to read about myself. again.
i guess that is blogging afterall. narcisstic me and my lil life, needed and needs the space.


someone had downloaded and burned all the archives of her blog. maybe i should do that soon.


****i 've actually done a few bits of self-censoring on tis post since i last clicked on that Publish button..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home