phyzis

Thursday, December 30, 2004


found this while browsing on a blog, taken from another.



"

And these are the things I know.

I am thankful for every single moment spent with you. Every single moment. The times we laughed, cried, quarelled, prayed, talked, kept silent...the times we just were. I would be lying if I said I've never felt the temptation to "do my own thing", but as I examine my own heart I know that I wouldn't want to do my own thing without you by my side.

I'm aware of the transience of human life - its fleeting nature, and how soon all this will be over. But I want to capture the spark of the moment. and with you everything seems to move in slow-motion and in double-time...all at once.

And in that moment, despite our weaknesses and failings we will find something beautiful that exists solely in the fact that God is who He is.
I want to marvel at the moment with you, holding your hand in mine.

I want to be with you...so very, very much.


"

* okay, that last line i modified from the original's. but it's beautiful isnt it? and says what i would have always said more beautifully.

http://www.tribolum.com/archives/2002/10/27/marry_me.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home