phyzis

Saturday, June 19, 2004


last night i met with my girlfriends while the boy is out of town...

it was suppose to be the usual I and 3 Js..but one of the J was stuck in woodlands..

anyway one of my J galpal, JJ is getting married. (16 weeks more, she exclaimed!) hahah and what can i say, she looks cuter and more berseri-seri now..ah, must be love..

what do you get when you get a soon to be married gals together..we talk about wedding lor. the other J (with a c) was fine with the talk coz she is afterall the maid of honour for JJ. but JJ was not hesitant to admit she is suffering from "wedding planning fatigue" and wants it to be done and over with..can imagine!

because of that the girl was excited and nice enough to want to be a bridesmaid for my wedding ..and we spent sometime thinking what the girls would wear..J (with the c) in the end said it sweetly "just give me anything you want me to wear lah" hehehe...

i already know my duties for her wedding, and i also do much appreciate help for mine too heheh..here's a checklist of responsibilities first for you bridesmaids out there. as the word goes, bride + maid...so u have to run around and be my maid for that day....oops.

.....................................................................................................................


i think tis comes to the end of another "think about wedding" season for me . it happens every other term break and i am getting tired aready thinking about it. my work, the preparation for the blardy SPA manual (not what you are thinking) is curing the wedding illness off me..and i am ready to shelf all the wedding thoughts until next hols...