phyzis

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

finally my hols is starting. from today. i am going to have a break (yes been back to pasir ris and also nus over the last week and half) and almost the entire days of the 'official' term break slipping away..i dunno if i am too excited coz i am starting to feel feverish (i.e. sickly) now.

be gone for KL soon in afew hours :)
...................................................................................................................................


yesterday managed to squeeze in some time...

since i figured i am partly leaving a life of a student..i shall errm try to 'feel' younger..so ermmm i went for a student's budget haircut (actually i had spent much more in my student days). got a new cut. for a total cost of six dollars and thirty cents.

i went to an academy, that is a training school..and basically spent almost two freaking hours of my life getting a haircut. half way through it i was wondering if i should have just spend four dollars more on those express 10 min hair cut instead. by the end of that two hours, i basically know the basic haircutting techniques and the different type of scissors that go with it. errm well, kind of expected the long wait so i got my self comfortable actually. brought my own choc milk and pau and my TYS (yes!) and sat crosslegged there doing some MCQs (you know i am a nerd) while the trainee and trainer worked on my hair..

was a wee bit worried for a while coz i eyed another trainee trying to do a backcomb and bun on a mannequin..but what he ended with or rather the mannequin, was a strange looking mullet!

but my mum approves of it, dor (who rescued me) thinks it's cleopatraish and artsy, the canteen drink stall aunty commented i look very young, and my choir boy gave me a thumbs up today..

he still thinks of me as very aunty..hahah just a younger nerdy aunty

* my fav emoticon