phyzis

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

arent these cute..an army of wind up monkees in veil for favors.



haha..unfortunately i wont be doing these coz i dont think i can possibly find enough windup monkees. someone from crafter did..and if anyone is interested. this is how it is done..if you can get the monkees that is

"They're not quite finished here. They have earrings and veils, but no tiaras. The tiaras are just a strip of 5 pearls, but they really did a nice job of finishing the tops.

I attached the earrings with Sobo glue. Some are pearls and some are rhinestones. The veils are cheapass gathered lace trim, cut into triangles. I used cool-temp hot glue for those. I mention the cool-temp only because my fingers would be a mess of blisters if I had used the traditional kind. The pearl tiaras were also attached with the hot glue. "

so as i said before..i found a new hobby to add to the list of my hobbies..