phyzis

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

my home desktop is totally dead. the screen might as well show me RIP. 2001-2004.

it totally crashed, i called the service center today and they told me that the warranty has run out. DAMN! i have to fork out some $600 to get the harddisk replaced and fixed. *sigh* am just wandering if i should sent to a pirated fixer.


and that is my complaint of the day..


besides my prennial complain that I AM BORED. that is my most common complaint.

i think i am a complainer. that's what he said. which makes me a typical singaporean. but the thing is , i dont complain to one and all. i complain mainly to him. like i cant imagine complaining to my parents. coz they wont understand. and when i complain to certain people, mainly to him. poor boy. and i get or expect different reactions from different people whom i complain to/with. with him, i expect a lil bit of sympathy and empathy. with my friends, i like them to laugh and joke about things we complain, with me. but i think complaining relieves stress doesnt it. if not it can get sooo boring, especially if everybody takes everything so seriously. worse if they dont dare to complain. that's what i like about some of my friends , they make a joke about their complains.