phyzis

Monday, October 18, 2004


i have told some people that tis month i may just cut down on blogging..a few days i have been making myself stay offline..and i think it is
l i b e r a t i n g
somewhat.

to tell the truth sometimes i cringe at what i have put up here. normally i have my entries at night before i sleep..and i have to say..there are times the next morning i would wake up and say to myself ..oh gosh, cant believe i had that down online..hahahaha..those are the times when i go to self censure mode and put some entries offline..tho sometimes i just couldnt be bothered..hahaha..

so i think tho i dont think it may happen this holy good month..if anyone is going to slander me through whatever i have written down here..like there have been rampant ones on some blogs..i think now i may just roll off the bed and laugh..coz like i said..i cringe at my own entries. some things i write seem damn silly, crappy, sometimes mushy, sometimes emo with bad grammar and a structure that is truly disjointed. betul tak..this blog being public is for everybody and nobody in particular actually. dont take it seriously coz its partly here for me to humour myself .. anyway so much for self bitching about myself and this blog..


have a good ramadan and we all shall be good, oh make that extra good, girls and boys.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home