phyzis

Monday, November 07, 2005

Getting Away With It...







Those who feel the breath of sadness
Sit down next to me
Those who find they’re touched by madness
Sit down next to me
Those who find themselves ridiculous
Sit down next to me

In love, in fear, in hate, in tears
In love, in fear, in hate, in tears


~Sit Down. James
..............................................................

now that the husband is away for...errr.. 1 night for now..he has prepared me with a stack of dvds to occupy my time/night...we've been hooked to the James Live DVD (i know its a bit late-2002)..i requested that he rent it for the second time again from VideoEzy. i think we should just buy this one..because this band is quite special.

this is one of the few bands that we love equally. most other stuffs he and me listen we like partially..not as much together. i took away all his James Cds during our pre-marriage day..and got away with it..and they are all somewhere still in my flat.

...oh, and that someone out there whom i remember, likes james as well..you MUST get this dvd. it's good.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting the song, it has certainly brought back a lot of memories. I used to be a James fan before they hit it big, in the early EARLY 90s. haha

Thanks again. Will definitely hunt for the DVD :)

-someone who just surfed in-

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love James..

mohd has been wanting that dvd...
i think i'm gonna get it for him and also for me lah.

ade jual kat mane?

raraavis

8:42 PM  
Blogger phyzis said...

u're welcome. it also def brought back em memories for me.

raraavis,
we rented it from videoezy siglap..but prob can find at hmv & sembawang. i thk i am prob goin 2 buy it oso.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home