phyzis

Thursday, June 30, 2005

one woman's folly...


is another woman's find..




"Mary Mary where you been
You've been out all night
You ain't got no sleep

I've been dancing in the hills
At a place I know
She said 'and that's the place
Where the fire flies glow'

Had to slap my white face
Pull my head from the clouds

There were pictures and paintings
Of freaks like me
So I drank with my devil
For my company

And I kept
Buying and, lying and flying, relying and dying
To know what spins her world around

Good morning I missed ya
But ya bringing me down
I saw an Indian roller
Today on the line

It was the forty eighth hour
We fought our forty eighth fight
Madame Helga's folly
Is where I spent last night"


~madame helga by stereophonics

2 Comments:

Blogger Lydia Sarip said...

hi isnarti....blog hop fm hana...if im not wrong i saw u at bugis last week...i was at QB basement 1....btw,luv ur entry about ur short getaway...r u goin goa?u luv to travel izzit?me 2..but no time lah....btw can we link?

5:51 PM  
Blogger phyzis said...

hmmm..lemme thk.yup was at bugis sev times last week..heh :)

havent decide where2 go..just like to angan angan abt makan angin to escape drugery of work :S

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home