phyzis

Sunday, May 09, 2004

* addendum to the post below;

11.45pm: i got a call from her just as i was about to go to bed...ermmm coz she is now stranded in bkk! in amazing race style, i checked some numbers for her and have to help her to figure out the best way to get back to work by tomorrow afternoon..

will continue the story tomorrow . ..sleepy

..................................................................................................................................................

something related to my 1am entry last night.

was just opening the page on "decay series" on this hot sunday afternoon when i got an sms from a fren...

wy: went to koh lipe. saw a lobster while snorkelling! now on way back to hatyai. missed my hatyai-singapore bus. so got to fly back

me: u went alone!?

wy: yep


see.. on friday i called her to ask a very simple question. should i or shoudl i not go for a massage..and in that space of time, she told me instead she would go down to golden mile and see whatever ticket there is to anywyhere.. and somewhere she went!!!!

another one beat me to it...urgh..i am filled with a lil bit of sadness for myself. i dun noe wat to say.
i am happy for her but i am sad for me.hahaha.

atually then on the friday afternoon, i had to be the old nagger, who told her how dangerous it was to just go off like dat..well..ermm i changed my mind..i shant be the old nagger anymore.

dear, go sumatra if you want. i will like you too.